About the University
Acronyms & Building Abbreviations
Administration & Governance
Campus Life & Events
Code of Conduct
Commencement & Convocation
Consulting by Faculty
Diversity & Equity
Emergency & Safety Information
Graduate Students & Post-Docs
Grants, Contracts, & Patents
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Legal Representation & Liablility
Maps & Directions
New Faculty & Staff
Parking & Transportation
Personnel & Employment
Promotion, Tenure, & Reappointment
Record Retention & Data Security
Space & Facilities
Student Financial Aid
UConn Co-op Bookstore
- The University of Connecticut Foundation is a separate, tax-exempt corporation that operates exclusively to promote the educational, scientific, cultural, and recreational objectives of the University of Connecticut.
- As the primary fundraising vehicle for the University, the Foundation’s mission is to solicit, receive and administer gifts and financial resources from private sources to support UConn’s pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and public service.
- Private gifts support students, faculty, research and programs at all of UConn’s schools and colleges in addition to its world-class research centers and model athletics program.
- LINK: UConn Foundation
Relationship Between the University and the UConn Foundation
- Since 1994, the University and the Foundation have established a fee-for-service partnership, secured by an annual Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which stipulates that the Foundation will conduct private fundraising on behalf of UConn.
- LINK: University/UConn Foundation Relationship
Offers of Gifts
- If, in the course of your work at the University, you are contacted by an individual, organization, or business entity wishing to make a donation or gift of any kind to your department or any other unit of the University, you should contact the UConn Foundation regarding the process for accepting such gifts.
- In some cases, it also may be necessary for you to contact the Office of Audit, Compliance, and Ethics regarding the offer of a gift or gifts or any kind.
- LINK: Contact the UConn Foundation
- LINK: Contact Audit, Compliance, & Ethics