About the University
Acronyms & Building Abbreviations
Administration & Governance
Campus Life & Events
Code of Conduct
Commencement & Convocation
Consulting by Faculty
Diversity & Equity
Emergency & Safety Information
Graduate Students & Post-Docs
Grants, Contracts, & Patents
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Legal Representation & Liablility
Maps & Directions
New Faculty & Staff
Parking & Transportation
Personnel & Employment
Promotion, Tenure, & Reappointment
Record Retention & Data Security
Space & Facilities
Student Financial Aid
UConn Co-op Bookstore
- Travel arrangements and reimbursements are made through Travel Services.
- The mission of Travel Services is:
- To reimburse employees for travel expenses in a timely and accurate manner;
- To ensure strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the University, the State of Connectcut, and the federal government;
- To provide exceptional professional service to our students, faculty, staff, and external customers; and
- To provide ongoing training and education.
- LINK: Travel Services
Faculty Travel Funding
- University of Connecticut Research Foundation (UCRF) Travel Funds and the University Professional Development Funds as part of the contract agreement with the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) are available to support travel to domestic or international professional societies directly associated with a faculty member’s research.
- UCRF travel funds are specifically for faculty who are actively participating in domestic or international meetings of professional societies.
- LINK: Faculty Travel Funding
- LINK: Faculty Travel Funding Request Form
International Travel Health Insurance
- Medical and health insurance coverage is available for UConn faculty, staff, administrators, and graduate students who travel abroad on official University business.
- LINK: International Travel Health Insurance