University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut


Student Interactions

  • Veterans

  • It is the goal of the University of Connecticut to make the transition to active duty as easy as possible, and proceed in a way that is most beneficial to students. Because every student’s situation is unique based on course load, financial aid status and date called to activity duty, each student will be handled on a case by case basis.
  • Withdrawal/Cancellation
  • Students who are notified that they are to be activated/deployed should contact the Office of Student Services and Advocacy (OSSA) where they will receive help in completing the proper paperwork to either withdraw from a current semester and/or cancel registration.
  • Readmission
  • The Office of Student Services and Advocacy (OSSA) is also the office through which students will be readmitted to the University after their service is completed. They need to fill out a readmission application.
  • See the Veterans Benefits website for complete information
  • LINK: Veterans Benefits
  • LINK: Office of Student Services and Advocacy