- Academic Integrity/Misconduct
- Community Standards
- Exam Rescheduling
- Field Trips
- Grading/Grade Changes
- Students in the Community
- Health & Mental Health
- Parental Access
- Student Code
- Students with Disabilities
- Suicide Prevention
About the University
Acronyms & Building Abbreviations
Administration & Governance
Audit, Compliance, & Ethics
Campus Life & Events
Code of Conduct
Commencement & Convocation
Consulting by Faculty
Diversity & Equity
Emergency & Safety Information
Graduate Students & Post-Docs
Grants, Contracts, & Patents
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Legal Representation & Liablility
Maps & Directions
New Faculty & Staff
Parking & Transportation
Personnel & Employment
Promotion, Tenure, & Reappointment
Record Retention & Data Security
Space & Facilities
Student Financial Aid
UConn Co-op Bookstore
Orientation for New Students and Transfer Students
- The New Student Orientation program gives incoming students an insider’s look at the University. Orientation answers questions about what it’s like to be part of the UConn experience, assists as they register for classes, and it helps students prepare for the start of classes in the fall and spring semesters.
- Summer orientation is held from mid-May through the first week of July.
- Winter Orientation is held in January.
- There are a number of ways in which new and transfer students may interact with faculty and staff during the Orientation program.
- They learn about campus life and activities, meet with faculty advisors, register for classes, receive and register their NetIDs, take a technology tutorial, and participate in campus tours.
- Orientation also offers a program for parents.
- LINK: New Husky (Orientation) website