Identification (ID) Card

Personnel & Employment

  • Identification (ID) Card

  • The Husky One Card is the official identification card used at the University of Connecticut campuses. It provides access to a number of services, including University Libraries and dining halls (with a valid meal plan), and recreational services.
  • The One Card can also be used for HUSKY Bucks, a debit-like account. After depositing money into your HUSKY Bucks account, you can use the Husky One Card as a form of payment to purchase goods and services on campus and, for the Storrs campus, at some local off-campus businesses, as well.
  • You can obtain a new or replacement One Card at the One Card offices in the Wilbur Cross Building on the Storrs campus. There also are designated locations for obtaining a new or replacement cards at UConn’s regional campuses and the UConn School of Law.
  • A photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, or some other official picture ID, as well as your department employment payroll authorization or employment offer letter are required to obtain a One Card.
  • LINK: One Card Office
  • LINK: Regional Campus ID Center
  • LINK: Where to make HUSKY Bucks deposits
  • LINK: Where to use HUSKY Bucks
  • LINK: Merchants who accept HUSKY Bucks (Storrs)