About the University
Acronyms & Building Abbreviations
Administration & Governance
Audit, Compliance, & Ethics
Campus Life & Events
Code of Conduct
Commencement & Convocation
Consulting by Faculty
Diversity & Equity
Emergency & Safety Information
Graduate Students & Post-Docs
Grants, Contracts, & Patents
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Legal Representation & Liablility
Maps & Directions
New Faculty & Staff
Parking & Transportation
Personnel & Employment
Promotion, Tenure, & Reappointment
Record Retention & Data Security
Space & Facilities
Student Financial Aid
UConn Co-op Bookstore
Also See: Personnel & Employment & Search Process
- The Employment Services team provides consultative services to the University community in the areas of recruitment, search and hire, classification, and compensation.
- LINK: Employment Services
- LINK: UConn Job Opportunities (Husky Hire)
- LINK: Recruitment & Search Application
Offer Letter/ Offer Letter Templates
- Offer letters define the terms and conditions of employment for individuals who are being invited to accept a new position at the University.
- A Guide to Unclassified Offer Letters, available on the Human Resources’ Webpage, includes template letters for all unclassified positions including faculty, management, and professional staff.
- LINK: Guide to Unclassified Offer Letters
- Authorized hiring officers may appoint temporary, short term, project based, seasonal, durational and professional staff to meet staffing needs associated with university programs and activities. Appointees to the Special Payroll do not receive benefits, although professional employees hired may purchase medical coverage at group rates.
- LINK: SPAR Information
Hiring International Employees
- For information on hiring international employees, please go to the international section of the Resource Guide
- LINK: International
- If you are seeking to work for the University and already work for another State of Connecticut agency/office, you must file a Dual Employment Request. You must also submit the form if you are a UConn employee and are seeking a job at a second agency of the State of Connecticut.
- LINK: Dual Employment (PDF)