- Digital Commons
- Email & Listserv
- Instructional Support
- Student Administration System
- Telecommunications & Data Networking
- UITS Service Desk
About the University
Acronyms & Building Abbreviations
Administration & Governance
Audit, Compliance, & Ethics
Campus Life & Events
Code of Conduct
Commencement & Convocation
Consulting by Faculty
Diversity & Equity
Emergency & Safety Information
Graduate Students & Post-Docs
Grants, Contracts, & Patents
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Legal Representation & Liablility
Maps & Directions
New Faculty & Staff
Parking & Transportation
Personnel & Employment
Promotion, Tenure, & Reappointment
Record Retention & Data Security
Space & Facilities
Student Financial Aid
UConn Co-op Bookstore
- Information technology is a key component of University operations.
- Email, video, data, and voice communications, instructional technology, and an ever-widening array of administrative support tools are part of our everyday activities. Support for these activities is provided by several units of the University, and many individual departments, schools and colleges, and administrative offices have their own IT specialists on staff who provide primary or additional support.
NetID & Other Accounts
- The NetID is the Network Identifier that UConn issues to allow access to most computing services. These services include: Student Administration, HuskyCT, Office 365 (Faculty/Staff email and calendaring), VPN, and many other services.
- LINK: NetID
- LINK: Other Accounts
University Information Technology Services
- University Information Technology Services (UITS) provides central systems, services, and capabilities to the UConn community in support of the University’s mission.
- LINK: UITS
- LINK: UITS Service Catalog
Student Affairs Information Technology Services
- The Student Affairs Information Technology Department (SAIT) provides information technology services to all University of Connecticut students and to departments within the Division of Student Affairs.
- The SAIT Help Desk provides support to students and Students Affairs departments, and the SAIT website includes links to University Information Technology Services (UITS) foraccounts and other UITS services.
- LINK: Student Affairs Information Technology Services